Our Infection Control Protocols in Southfield, MI
Your Dixon Family Dental providers are committed to meeting your dental needs in a safe environment with strict observation of CDC and ADA guidelines. We care about you and our staff!
Upon arrival at the office:
- Call the front desk to “check in”.
- Verbally answer the questions of the “Covid 19 Health Screening”.
- Give credit card information to digitally “check out”.
- Receive a call back from the front desk when it’s your turn to enter the office.
- Entering the office:
- Our staff will meet you at the door and take your temperature, for a red-carpet experience.
- Please wear your mask, a scarf or other homemade mask is acceptable.
- We have hand sanitizer to use when you enter
- You will go to your treatment room, you won’t have to stop at the lobby.
- Our staff will also be wearing full protective equipment for everyone’s protection.
- Your treatment:
- Your treatment room and all common areas are disinfected between every patient.
- We are allowing extra time for every patient to ensure proper adherence to protocols.
Leaving the office:
- The staff will check you out in the treatment room.
- We will schedule your next appointment in the treatment room.
- We will escort you back to the front door and you may again use hand sanitizer if you wish.